Friday, May 30, 2008

My Special Family




My special family is "puppy". Puppy is a dog, which I find it in rain day. Now, it become my best friend friend. At that day, I remembered I was driving my motorcycle and then it ran cats and dogs. I stop my motorcyle to wear rain clothes, and then a little dog came under my motorcycle to avoid rain. I was so surprised that a little dog under my motorcycle. I feeled so fun and watched it. Puppy is so quiet and little. So, I just put it on my motorcycle and go home. And it become my special family. We played and slept together. When I go home, Puppy is always near the door to wait me. When I got home, it would so happy and run around me. Sometimes, I go to hike with Puppy. It will just walk near me and never run away from me. I really love Puppy is my special family.

No comments: